Thursday, January 26, 2012

A few new projects!

Alright, time for my new projects!  Yay new projects. 


One project is an old/ new one. Its an outfit I have been working on for some time now to prefect for my doll Skye. You will probably recognize certain parts of the outfit. But I am working on it. I think its getting better. We'll see where it goes of course. 



As you can see, I tried to make her a new skirt. I like this one much better than the old one. I tried making tiny cuffs for her, and a new belt. I'm not sure if the color works right though. So I may have to change these. 

Recently, I have found myself unemployed unfortunally. I have possibly found a new job, and filed for unemployment. However, the one good thing about this, is I have lots of time to read all of the sudden. And as I have a whole bookshelf of books I havent read yet, I've been able to start through them!

One of the books I recently read was an retired American Girl Book from their Girls of Many Lands series. 
It's called Minuk: Ashes in the Pathway by Kirkpatrick Hill. It was really good. About a Yup'ik Alaskan girl. I highly recommend it. Especially for those interested in Native Americans from Alaska. 


I also made a new case for my kindle. I think it turned out alright. Hopefully my next one will be better. :) 


At least it will keep my kindle safe at any rate. 

So there we have it, a few new crafts to add to my new blog. And of course my second post in the new blog too! 

I hope to have a few more posts in the next few days. To end my little post, here is a picture of a baby moose I found near my apartment. It's so cute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment