Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dear America: Voyage on the Great Titanic (book review)

Dear America: Voyage on the Great Titanic



Amazon Review:
Five years ago, Margaret Ann Brady's older brother left her in the care of an orphanage and immigrated to America. When the orphanage receives an unusual request from an American woman looking for a traveling companion, Margaret's teachers agree that she is the perfect candidate to accompany Mrs. Carstairs on the TITANIC, so that once Margaret arrives in New York she will be free to join her brother in Boston. But the TITANIC is destined for tragedy, and Margaret's journey is thrown into a frozen nightmare when the ship collides with an iceberg.

Joanna’s Review:
I had read this book when it first came out. Back at that time I was throughly obessed with Titanic. I had to have everything I could on the ship and as I was also into the Dear America series, this book was perfect.

It has however been a number of years since I last read the book and I thought I would read it again to comence the 100th anniversity of the sinking of the ship. As I had throughly enjoyed the book when I first read it all those years ago, I also enjoyed it the second time. I highly recommend it to all Dear America fans and Titanic  fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment