Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Downton Abbey Reading Challenge Book List

Downton Abbey Reading Challenge Book List




Last month sometime I joined a Downton Abbey Reading Challenge. I decided to make a list of the books I've read and keep it in a link on my blog. Just so I can keep track of the books. Here is the link to the reading challenge I joined. http://reading-extensively.blogspot.com/2012/02/2012-downton-abbey-reading-challenge.html

1. Dear America: In the Land of Buffalo Bones

2. The World of Downton Abbey

3. Rebecca Mystery; A Bundle of Trouble

4. Dear America: Voyage on the Great Titanic

5. Dear Canada: That Fatal Night

6. The Tale of Peter Rabbit

7. The Railway Children

8. Timeless~ Gail Carriger

9. Thirteenth Child~ Patricia C Wrede

10: Mandie and the Secret Tunnel

11. Rebecca of Sunny Broke Farm

12. Pollyanna

13. The Royal Diaries: Victoria; May Blossom of Britannia England, 1829

14. Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey: The Lost Legacy of Highclere Castle

15. The Warlock's Curse by MK Hobson

16. Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame

1 comment:

  1. I've read and liked most of those. I haven't gotten my hands on too many Dear Canada books but that sounds like one I need to read.

    ReplyDelete