Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A whole buncha new pictures, crafts and stuff


Location: Bedroom
Music: King of NewYork (Newsies Broadway Soundtrack)
Book: Timeless
Mood: Chippper!


Oh my goodness it has been a long time since I posted. Mostly, I've been terribly busy catching up on some reading, posting and carfts. I have so many new pictures to show. So here we go.

The First is last month, I found a very adorable Samantha doll on ebay for pretty cheap. So I bought her. She arrived in the mail with a little TLC needed. I still need to curl her hair. But here is a little picture of her. I was so excited when I got her too lol. Who said that adults couldnt have dolls? Queen Victoria kept all her dolls and they're famous now. Maybe some day mine will be. Though I'm not a Queen lol. Nor do I think I would want to be one.

I do need to replace her accessories as she didnt come with them. But thats okay. I was just so happy with her. And she didnt come with the original ribbon. But I put a red one in her hair. Like she wears in the movie.


I also decided I wanted to try and remake Nancy Drew's Dective Kit from the 2007 Nancy Drew movie. I had made this last year but didnt like how it came out. This time around, the bag turned out much better.



As you can see it turned out much better the second time around. I used velcro instead of staps too.

Anyway, I also made this cute little silk kitty from the American Girl Party book. It didnt turn out the way I wanted it too. But its still cute. I named him Gigi. After the cat in KiKi's Delivery lol.


Oh and I made a few Hunger Games Crafts and recipes. lol. The first hunger game item I made was Peeta's Sweet sugar cookies from the Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook. Oh they were so yummy. Here is a link to the recipe. http://whatsinlaurenstummy.blogspot.com/2012/01/peetas-sugar-cookies.html


I also made this mocking jay pin I found from a tutorial online. The pin turned out bigger than I expected and I may try again. But for now it makes a nice decoration. Here is the link to the tutorial. http://delusionsofholbert.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d46wktg



And finally I also made a little Poisonous Nightlock Berry  keychain. I found the tutorial here. http://shadesoftangerine.blogspot.com/2012/03/hunger-games-nightlock-berry-keychain.html And here is my version.


So as you can see I've been pretty busy lol. Well, I better get back to making crafts and coming up with new craft ideas. Here's a little Newsies to finish off with.





No comments:

Post a Comment