Monday, May 7, 2012

Some new crafts and Cecile!

Goodness, it has been a while since I last updated my blog and I have no idea why I havent kept it updated. I guess I just simply--- havent. lol.

well to start, I've made a few crafts the past month and here they are. I thought it would be fun to make this cute little Matryoshka Doll that I found on Esty. It was fairly simple to make and didnt cost too much considering how I had all the items I needed for it at home already. Although the one Esty looks a bit better I think. But mine is still cute. Here is the one from Esty. http://www.etsy.com/listing/55555030/matryoshka-doll-pink-polka-dots-grey Here is mine.


And then I decided I wanted to make another bracelet to honor the Woman who fought so bravely to get women the vote. The colors for the Woman's Suffrage during the Victorian era were Purple, White and Green. So my bracelet are those colors.


Oh and I found this cute little DIY video for a Kawaii deco iphone case. I had to try it. http://www.mrkate.com/2012/04/11/diy-japanese-decoden-embellished-phone-cases/ Here is how mine turned out. I am very happy with it. :)


And finally, a few weeks ago I found a Girls of Many Lands, Cecile doll on ebay for about 20 dollars. She's used and did not come with the original necklace, stand or shoes. But those can easily be fixed. I did try and remake the necklace. However I think the beads are too big. But they work. Here she is. :) 


So there ya have it. A small little update by me! Hope you enjoyed it lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment