Monday, July 23, 2012

New Hearts For Hearts Doll and lots of other things


Location: Desk
Music: Fight Like a Girl~ Emilie Autumn
Mood: Chipper
Book: Serpent's Kiss~ Melissa de la cruz


Okay, okay, I've been meaning to post for a while now but last week I was just so busy, I never got a chance too.

I've got lots of things to catch up on too. So lets get on with this.

First off, I finally saw Snow White and the Huntsman! And I actually really enjoyed it. It wasnt what I was expecting it to be and Kristen Stewart did an awesome job. I cant wait to see how she does in the sequel. She's really becoming such a great actress I think. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes that sort of thing.


Last week, I spent most of the week working on a new case for my kindle fire. However, it didnt really turn out. :( But its all good. I'll try again later. However, I did make a cute little origami box I found instructions for from Kit's Friendship fun. That turned out awesome! And I'm still working on my wrist warmers. They're slowly coming along. Here is a picture of my box. I tried to put a few nick nacks in it as you can see.


Oh and I discovered another set of dolls I really like. They're called Hearts for Hearts Girls and part of the procedures goes to World Vision. But anyway, they dolls are modern girls with cute little stories and each one comes from a different country. I got Dell at Target last week. Here she is! She's so adorable. I cant wait to get a few more of these dolls.


Anyway, I'm working on a cute little dress for Dell that I hope turns out. Oh, and I am reading Melissa de La Cruz's new book, Serpent's Kiss. It's totally awesome! I love her books lol.



And finally, I discovered that one of my favorite artist, Emilie Autumn is coming out with a new cd tomorrow. Which I cant wait to get! Here is her song.


Oh and one more really cute thing too lol. My sister moved up here from Michigan and brought her cat Buttons with her. Today I let Buttons in my room and it looks like she decided to be a naughty kitty and get up on my shelf. As a result, my dolls had a new pet LOL. Buttons is mad at me because I was trying to get her down as you can see from the picture lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment