Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Icing on the Cake (Alessandra Post)


After three months of staying in Scotland, Petrus and I had decided to return home to Italy. Scotland was nice but there was no place to either of us like home. Skye had gone off to college in the states and I had decided that Karla would be safer staying with some friends of mine in Russia than with me. I doubted that Aro would venture out to Russia. So, when we got home, Petrus and I had the whole villa to ourselves for the first time since the place was built.

Petrus, leaned me up against the door, his hand sliding up the length of my leg, lifting my skirt dangerously high without even bothering to open the door as we got home. I relaxed in his arms, and grinned at him.

 “Shouldn’t we wait until we’re inside?” I asked, kissing him.

“Why? There is no one here.”

“Someone could see us.”

“Alessandra, you are from Ancient Rome. Surely you don’t care <i>that</i> much about modesty.” He whispered in my ear slipping even closer to me.

“You’re right of course I do not care. But other people might.” I said.

“Since when do you care what other people think?” Petrus asked finally opening the door and nearly tripping over a package that had been left on the front step. He sighed.

“Oh it’s from Alice!” I said picking up the package. “I guess they’re living in New Hampshire now. That doesn’t surprise me. I mean I expected Carlisle to move.”

“Aro is such an ass. I still cant quite believe he did what he did to Doc.” Petrus muttered.

“I can.” I said shaking my head and opening up the box. Inside was a flimsy, black, silk mesh baby doll, dirty lingerie that looked as if it were quite expensive. There was a romantic cd, vanilla scented candles which where my favorite and a red plush blanket. Along with vairous adult toys from a place called Pure Romance.  At the bottom of the box was a little card that said <i>Have fun!</i> from Alice and I couldn’t help but grin at Petrus.

“Looks like someone wants us to have a good time.” Petrus said pushing me gently down on the grown. “Not that we need all this stuff to have fun.

“No, but, she put such an awful lot of work into this package. I would hate to not use it.” I said gently moving him aside.

“Fine.” Petrus grumbled sitting on the floor like a lost, sad little puppy.

“Um… Trust me, it will be worth it.” I whispered giving him just a small taste of <i>the icing on the cake</i> so to speak.

“I can wait.” He said.   “After all, we finally have the house to ourselves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment