Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wow! Two Months without a post!


Location: Bedroom
Mood: Meh
Music: Colorado Trail~ The West Soundtrack
Book: The Diviners~ Libba Bray





Oh my goodness! Has it really been two months since I last posted?!!! Wow, thats a long time. I have been so busy the past two months. I started an ASL Class. Thats American Sign Language for those of you who dont know and we moved into a cute little house too! Yay no more apartment living. So that has taken up alot of my time. However, it does look like this might be slowing down a bit. So you can hopefully expect more posts from me!

Lets see, where should I start?

I guess first of all, around my Birthday which for those of you who dont know, is in September, I bought myself another American Girl Doll lol. Yep turned 31 and I got myself a new doll. Hehe. but oh I dont care what people think. American Girl makes me happy. We all need that little clinch I think. Anyway, I got Molly with her accessories. She's so adorable. I dont know why I didnt get her before. Here she is! Isnt she cute?


And a few weeks ago we went to the salvation army and my dad brought back a desk, two rocking chairs, two love seats, a book shelf, an end table and a coffee table for under 600$ what a bargin! Ty where having a 50% off sale in the store and look what I found! An American Girl Trading album brand new for 2.50 and Molly's Christmas story. I was was so excited when I found these. Because I never find American Girl things at Thrift stores.


Also, I decided that my little Samantha doll needed some help lol. She looked so plan. So I made her a cute little outfit. That I must say, came out really well. I'm so proud of myself lol. Here she is! I had to had sew everything and it took four weeks to complete but it was worth it! Well everything but the boots which I bought off ebay. 


Oh and I saw this cute little idea on pinterest for a pencil case using an old soda bottle! I had to try it. Here is the link. http://pinterest.com/pin/77124212340238388/ and here is how mine turned out!


Well, I guess thats all. How was that for an update? lol. Lots of crafts and pictures. Oh actually I do have one more. Currenly I am reading this cool little book called the Diviners by Libba Bray. Libba Bray is one of my favorite authors and I simply love this book. But its really creepy! I've spooked myself out on it a few times lol. Its actually perfect for Halloween. I really recommend it.


And finally, I shall leave you with the Diviners Trailer lol. Have fun with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment