Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wow two months????


Location: Bedroom
Music: Pixie Hollow Game Site music
Mood: Chipper
Book: Beautiful Chaos


Wow, has it really been two months since I last posted here? I'm such a horrible blogger lately. I dont even know why. I'm still writing posts at panhistoria and doing lots of crafts. I'm still reading my books and even writing little diddys of my own. I've also gotten two new American Girl Dolls. So one would think that I would have posted all this. Instead, I've been lazy. Oh well. here's to trying to start to blog more lol.

Okay so on with the new stuff. Like I said, I have recently gotten two new American Girl Dolls. I bet you're wondering what ones I got. Drum roll please.... Dum, Dum, Dum... LOL


Yep, that's right! The first or second week of January, I was able to get the New American Girl Doll, American Girl of the year 2013: Saige! She's so sweet. I love her. She has freckles and comes with an adorable little ring as an accessory, and best of all, her ears are pierced! She loves horses and art. And she lives in New Mexico! Plus, there is going to be a movie about her! Staring none other than Jane Seymour! I cant wait for that!

Now on to the next doll! lol.


A few weeks ago I also got Kaya! I have been wanting her for a while, and I'm so glad I finally got her. She is a Nez Pierce Girl from 1764. So far I've only read her first book. But in it, she gets into so much trouble. I cant wait to get the next books. Isnt she a sweet doll? here are some Nez Pierce Words from the book.

aa-heh: Yes thats right
Hanyawa''aat: The Creator
Katsee- yow-yow: Thankyou
Nimiipuu: The People or the Nez Pierce name for themselves.
Tawts: Good
Tawts may- we: Goodmorning

Okay, now for the crafts I've been doing. Here is the first one!


Yep, I attempted a Silhouette of Caroline and her skiff! A skiff is a tiny boat. I found this awesome tutorial on how to do this on youtube. I think it turned out pretty well, considering how I havent done something like this. The lettering could be better. But all and all its a good craft. here is the youtube video.


I also made a couple Sew and Shares from American Girl. They're so cute and easy to make. I love making them and giving one to my sister lol.


Finally, I also attempted my hand at making a tiny rag doll. She turned out so cute. I named her Little Susie because she's only 6 inches tall.


Enverything I made for Susie's outfit is mostly from my own workings. I only had a pattern for the doll and dress. She's so cute. She may become my new mascot lol.

Oh and last but not least, I finally found a Shirley Temple movie I have been looking for, for ages on youtube. Its one I havent seen yet and I finally watched it last night! Here it is! Its a great movie. Not as good as some of her others. But still great!


Wew, that ended up being a long post. Well, thats what I get for not posting in two months. I am going to really try and make it once a day now. 

Happy Valentines Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment